Looks like we did well in this storm... well over a foot outside and no
evidence of any wind damage.  Overall, the forecasters did a good job with
this one, the NOAA maps were predicting 12-13 inches for us.  This is our
first good snow fall in two years.

I'm a little disappointed they plowed our street so well here.  Its just a
quiet side street without much traffic.  But they got it down to the
pavement in some spots sometime before 6am.  There will be no fun driving
around later today :-(

Jaime

--
Jaime Kopchinski