Sir, You are a true connoisseur of old iron. Wankel panther, 240D, IHC M, Snappers, Cub cadet, tons of colemans. You need a Versatrailer. Got a 45-70 Springfield trapdoor?

1971 Arctic Cat Panther 303W, powered by a Sachs 303cc Wankel Rotary engine. About 19hp, 2 stroke, single rotor. Not a real high top speed, I had it up to maybe 20 today, it might make 40, but its real smooth and has lots of torque, a real good machine for pulling a load.

Some pics from today:
http://i.imgur.com/66IFIGE.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/T0rRZo9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/87qa6gf.jpg

Its missing the seat in those pics as I'd replaced the gas line in troubleshooting. I've got a seat, its got an awesome leopard skin pattern on it.

Some engine shots, these are old but it still looks mostly the same:
http://deadsledwrenchers.net/projects/303engine.JPG
http://deadsledwrenchers.net/projects/303engine2.JPG

-Curt