Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 14:12:20 -0500
From: "WILTON" <wilt...@nc.rr.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] BLIZZARD!!!! AHHH!!

Curt, I enjoyed riding my Ski-Doo up on top of 2 to 3-feet deep dry, powder
snow in Mi UP; worked great as long as I could keep the speed up enough to
stay fairly well up on/near top of it; 'could bank and turn much like
flying; 'tough, though, to get started, again, if I got stuck down in it.
;<)

Wilton