Nice.  While we had no wvo to run we jumped in the 83 and drove straight
through from Watkins Glen, NY to Ft. Lee, VA.  Spent the 28th with Cody in
VA after his graduation ceremony from MOS training.  One other family
showed up.  Then back in the car and home by 7am Friday.

About 900 miles without a hiccup.  Not bad what we get from our 30yr old
cars eh?

Saw a ton of MBZ's along the way.  Diesels and gassers of all sorts but not
another w123 the whole trip.

Mike