On Mar 31, 2013 1:51 PM, "Rick Hawkins Java" <macj...@aol.com> wrote:

> OK, so yesterday, we replaced the driver's glass and changed the oil. I
have a used bare mirror glass for the outside mirror. What is the best way
to attach that to the mirror unit?

If you have the backing plate there is a trick I don't recall to take it
off, I think it involves a friction mount.  If it is glass only, I have
used white "bonds to plastic" superglue from FLAPS, got it in the aisle
near the rear view mirrors.  It was supposed to be temporary but has lasted
for a couple years now.

Glad you are okay!

Best,
Tim