----- Original Message -----
From: Darren Marshall
To: WILTON
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2013 12:29 PM
Subject: Re: Trying to get on the Okiebenz list

Thank you sir, appreciate the nudge.

I recently had a 78 240d hauled in from Oregon (to Chicago), super clean--
brakes are just locked up, and looking around for pads and calipers, but this
is my first vintage mb, so not sure where to look, or what to buy as things
range from ~$70/ea to ~$400/ea on the calipers/hardware.

Any recommendations?

Darren
312-208-4328