Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 20:48:17 -0500
From: Dieselhead <126die...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Fw: Trying to get on the Okiebenz list

Call Trent @ 800 741 5252  tell  im what you need.

You can probably buy used calipers form car-part.com, or buy rebuilts
at FLAPS.  I would guess you need rotors.  I would for sure replace
all the hoses to the calipers.  THose swell shut with age and/or DOT
3 brake fluid.  Most likely you need a new master cyl also.  Don't
ever put anything BUT DOT 4 brake fluid in your MB.  Unless you
switch over to DOT 5. (silicon)  DON'T use DOT 5e