Mike Esh wrote:
Mitch,
I am interested in the injection pump. My mechanic would like it to be as close to my existing pump as possible. How do I determine what pump I have on my car and what pump you have. I cannot see number on the pump I have. Would the VIN or Number Plate located under the hood near the radiator help identify the pump. I have a pump from an 85 wagon and it does look different than the 84 pump.

I think mine is from an '83 or '84, but I really can't remember, and no longer have the emails from when I bought it. I'm 99% sure it was a turbo W123. I'm 100% sure it's turbo with an unmolested ALDA. I can pick it up this afternoon and look for the mfg tags.

Mitch.