When I was working in SFO I was amazed at how difficult it could be to conduct
business in the area due to the traffic. After a while I understood why the Bay
Area has so many sort of "cloistered" communities so close together.

You can't run a service business there without having multiple locations, as
the logistics make it near impossible to be efficient and competitive.

Dan