Randy wrote:
> Say something petty or stupid and it is there forever.
>
> We should all take note of that.
>
> And, it might be time to switch to an alias like some of you use insetad of
> my own name so it would be harder to pin on me later.

Yah, well... I use the name maontin.man becuz it was Gary that
knighted me with that name probably a dozen years ago.
Who cares about NSA/PRISM/FBI when we have google as the repository of
all words such as risin and diesel fuel and fertilizer and lets blow
up some big building.
There, archives - have a bunch of #$&* fun with that!!
mao