There was a post on the MBCA forums recently complaining about a torn seam in a
2010 C- class driver's seat.  The current interiors will never match the older
cars in durability. I did a quality comparison some months ago of MB vs BMW
interiors- basically I was dealer hopping. The BMW interiors were of much
higher quality. Mercedes is no longer on its game.

Sent from my iPhone