On Jun 25, 2013 1:55 PM, "Dieselhead" <126die...@gmail.com> wrote:

 MB is advertising $199/mo leases for
 the cheap class.

Not so cheap anymore.  I rode a few days ago in the newest MB I've been in,
a 2011 C350, and I was amazed at the quality of the interior.  All the
surfaces felt and looked luxurious.  No nasty "dollar store" hard plastic
anywhere. If they wear as well as the old interiors (in a W126, say) I
think MB has definitely put their early-00s quality problems behind them.

Alex

that is good. but they cynical side of me sez that makes it a fancy hyundy: Nice car, but uuuugly!