Thanks!   I'll try Luther's method and am sure it will work perfectly.

Thanks again -
Larry

On 7/10/2013 11:07 AM, Dieselhead wrote:
I have a LOT of pliers of all types - hopefully I have one that will fit....

Thanks -
Larry

They are very difficult to put in with channellocks, Impossible by hand. A bolt, stack of washers and a socket (pipe cap) as Luther described works best. On the 107, I took off the trans arm to facilitate getting the bushing in because I didn't have the bolt washers and socket to work with. On a 124 it is really tight on the transmission end, but since you already have a new bushing there, the hard part is done.