On Tue, 23 Jul 2013 23:31:45 -0400 Rolf <r...@winmutt.com> wrote:

> Think about it like this.  Its the cheapest "new" Mercedes you can buy
> today!

Well, yes, that's true. I really do like the looks of the 170.

Craig

> Sent from my ASUS Pad
>
> Jon Agne <jonag...@gwi.net> wrote:
>
> >If I had the 25k, I'd think about it.....

> >> Yes, it is mighty pretty. I cannot afford the $25k price tag, though.
> >>

> >> Craig

Craig

Present:'95 E320        Sebastian  117 kmi
        '94 E420        Oskar      127 kmi (awaiting parting out)
        '82 240D/3.0    Bluebell   267 kmi (leaking diesel from somewhere
                                            in the engine compartment)
Past:   '86 190E/2.3
        '72 220/8
        '64 190Dc       Emma