Sounds good to me. I could use a vacation. The door seals are easy but I don't know if even the offer of a vacation is enough to get me to do another roof seal. I'm still thinking of doing them on the sedan and I'm putting it off at least till winter so I don't melt down here. Which reminds me. After I got through with the front seal I decided that the rear sunroof seal didn't need to be done after all. Wonder what caused that? ;-) Frankly I think as long as there isn't any wind noise then they really don't need doing anyway. I will definitely do the little side brush things. They are easy and quick and when the do start coming apart the pieces tend to clog up the drains.

Manfred

Andrew Strasfogel wrote:
Ha.  So much for conventional wisdom.  Or perhaps I should fly you in to
replace all my door and roof seals?