I used the front sunroof seal from them and while it wasn't much fun putting it in it works just fine. Did close a bit tight at first but it is just fine now. I would think that with any rubber seal the new one will be a bit tight till it compacts to the in use stage. At least that is what happened with the door seals. I got front door seals from Autohaus a couple of years ago for my 83 300TD and while they were at first a bit tight they are just fine now. I had to get the rear door seals direct from Mercedes since no one else had them and they were no different in fit then the URO ones on the front. Tight at first and now working good. It takes about 6 months or so for them to bed in. Saw no difference between Mercedes or after market. Used URO windshield gasket also. The guy had the window in in about 10 minutes, by himself. Guess I must be very lucky to have them work out right. Need to have the sedan done ASAP before my luck runs out.

Manfred

Andrew Strasfogel wrote:
I had to return a "Uro" front s/r seal that was too fat to fit my 1983
300TD wagon. I handled the transaction online - it was a piece of cake. I
shipped it back and within 5 days they credited my money back to the credit
card.  These guys really know how to run a business.