I agree,  If there are concerns about behavior, and I know there are, make his
membership conditional. Having born the brunt of his anger and now reconciled
with him, I truly believe he is a much better person. He has done a great job
for me as far as parts are concerned, and I know this is the case for others on
the list as well.  I am sure he understands the situation and would not do
anything to compromise it.

And despite the past, he never stole or lied to any of us.  For that matter,
his honesty was right up front! <grin>

Dan