I ran relatively controlled tests with the ML when I was commuting to work
in it, and found that the increased mileage matched the increased cost of
ethonol free gas to make the cost per mile equal between the two. Even
though it costs a few cents more at the pump, the ethanol free gas will
cost the same per mile, and is a more stabil product.
You don't buy gas in your alcohol, why would you buy alcohol in your gas?

On Sun, Aug 4, 2013 at 1:14 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin <ka...@striplin.net>wrote:

> There are stations around here that have banners out front that say pure
> gas no ethanol.  I guess maybe I should try some.

OK Don
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin 1775
"in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes."
- Benjamin Franklin 1789
2013 F150, 19 mpg
2012 Passat TDI DSG, 45 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!