i'm going to say the same thing i said before.  the current system is
unsustainable and sinking.  i'd like to see what the new one has to offer
in practical terms before passing judgment.  it may be the worse disaster
of all time, but i'm not commenting until i see it in action

On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 5:35 PM, <roger...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Gary,
> Let's see...2000 page bill nobody read, changes made to a law by the
> president and NOT congress, 16,000 pages of regulations that few have
> actually read. By the time you wait and see what's in it, everyone (except
> the politicians) will be screwed, including you. ACA is sorta like the Fair
> Tax...looks reasonable on paper, but a pure train wreck to try to
> implement. Everyone knows what is wrong with our current health care
> system, but can congress address those problems, no, they pass a new law to
> create new/different problems. Just sayin'......
> Best Wishes,
>
> Roger Hale
> Dinnerware Classics, Inc.
> Monroe, Ga.
> 770-267-0850
> www.dinnerwareclassics.com (new)
> www.southernnightsantiques.com (antique)

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars

*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com*