And we, who are SUPPOSED to be represented, have NO ONE speaking for us. Yep, SOP. business as usual. We get screwed again. Personally I'd like to see DC leave things the hell alone. Go back to maybe 205 or so and lock all laws - remove everything passed after that point and from then on, only laws can be removed from the books but not added.

You'd think that after 239 years they would run out of things to make illegal..... bzzzzzt! wrong! ;-)

LarryT