FYI.. in future, if you need a bearing, or a seal.. google "bearing
catalog".  You will therein find listed every major bearing manufacturer,
world wide, and the catalog for each. Within the various catalogs will be
listings by dimension for each bearing by ID, OD, Depth, etc, etc.. ad
nauseium.

Remove and clean the bearing to be replaced.. measure, consult, and order
to your needs.

Same for Seals.

I've been doing this for at least 2 decades for my bearing needs, for
various pieces of equipment, including car wheel bearings.  Price is ALWAYS
much less, and I get to pick the Manufacturer of my choice.

Grant...