Personally... I'm deeply troubled that the same folks who screamed "Foul
!!" , and have continued to, over the invasion of Iraq after "apparently no
substantiated  proof of weapons of mass destruction" held and used by
Saddam... are now withholding clear evidence there was chemical weapons
used are now demanding we become the police agency for the world of bad
actor nations.

I'm further troubled that the pictures used by Sec of State John "anti war
in Vietnam" Kerry in his press conference are quickly identified by the
professional photographer who took them.. in Iraq, in 2003, and they were
"conveniently now claimed" to be of Syrians and recent...
I am particularly troubled that, by admission in that same press
conference, Sec Kerry revealed the Saudi government offered to "totally
fund the overthrow of Syria leadership".. in effect, hiring our military
for private use... "vexing conflict of Constitutional use of military"
anyone?

I am, however, joined by many others who smell something unclean about all
this.  Apparently, America is not quite as comatose as believed.  The phone
lines to congress are jammed.. people are marching in the streets...
worldwide.

Grant..