On Mon, 9 Sep 2013 08:33:48 -0700 G Mann <g2ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Personally... I'm deeply troubled that the same folks who screamed "Foul
> !!" , and have continued to, over the invasion of Iraq after
> "apparently no substantiated  proof of weapons of mass destruction"
> held and used by Saddam... are now withholding clear evidence there was
> chemical weapons used are now demanding we become the police agency for
> the world of bad actor nations.

Yes, that is troubling.

> I'm further troubled that the pictures used by Sec of State John "anti
> war in Vietnam" Kerry in his press conference are quickly identified by
> the professional photographer who took them.. in Iraq, in 2003, and
> they were "conveniently now claimed" to be of Syrians and recent...
> I am particularly troubled that, by admission in that same press
> conference, Sec Kerry revealed the Saudi government offered to "totally
> fund the overthrow of Syria leadership".. in effect, hiring our military
> for private use... "vexing conflict of Constitutional use of military"
> anyone?

Why are the media not trumpeting all this all across our nation? Oh,
yeah, we don't have a real media anymore, do we?

> I am, however, joined by many others who smell something unclean about
> all this.  Apparently, America is not quite as comatose as believed.
> The phone lines to congress are jammed.. people are marching in the
> streets... worldwide.

I called our Senators and Congressman earlier today and told them to vote
"No" on action in Syria, that to do nothing is a moral option when doing
anything would make a bad situation worse (taken from the Breakpoint
email I posted).

No problems getting through and took only a little time.

Craig