Well, bad, but better than I was afraid of.  'Buff right out, eh, Rich?

BTW, Angelo, I can make ya a good deal on Rt Rr tail light assembly.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Angelo Giaimo" <michaelangel...@gmail.com>
To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 3:24 PM
Subject: [MBZ] 350 SDL Opinions

Well folks, it finally happened! My 1990 350SDL rod bender with 278k and a repair history similar to Wilton's (my head gasket was at ~125k but still on the original trans) was rear-ended by a school bus!

Getting an estimate from my shop today and my ins co is looking at it also, as is the bus co's ins. Have full collision and comp, yet, so I don't know how the numbers work out or if its a total.

After seeing what happened to Wilton, I was just wondering if I should seize the opportunity to unload it or fix it....

Just PO'ed right now.....

Angelo

Sent from my iPad