'Reminds me, I need to find some "new-car" fragrance for my 27-year-old 124. S'pose it'll make me think it drives and rides any better?

Wilt

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris James" <c_ja...@gmx.com>
To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 6:56 PM
Subject: [MBZ] A fragrance for the new S-Class

Interesting article about the creation of the scents for the new S-Class!

http://www5.mercedes-benz.com/en/innovation/a-fragrance-for-the-new-s-class-interior-perfume-scent-sabine-engelhardt/

I found the Part No. in the EPC to order the scents! Now your
room/office/car can smell like the new S-Class! Just have to pick up a
mini atomizer!

PERFUME SAMPLE SET (Nightlife Mood, Sports Mood, Downtown Mood &
Freeside Mood)
Make : Mercedes Benz
Part#: 0008990117
List $18.50