I went to visit a local guy I found on Benzworld.  He scored a nice 500sl out
of Hawai'i and wanted pointers on how to work some systems.  I got to drive it
too.  Interior is a 9.93 our of 10.  Leather is 30 years old and supple as a
young brides bottom.  The scent of tropical aged leather was intoxicating.  No
musty smells or indication of neglect.

Exterior was given a body kit and then doused with pearl paint.  Good condition
but for the rust on the trunk lid vertical.  The tail fin seems to have allowed
water in and rust to grow, boogers of rust will need body work.

clay