One of my country relatives has had that for years. He buys it at Walmart and hangs it on the pickups rear view mirror next to the rubber dice. Covers up the smell of stale beer really well.
Gerry

From: "Chris James" <c_ja...@gmx.com>
\> Interesting article about the creation of the scents for the new S-Class!
http://www5.mercedes-benz.com/en/innovation/a-fragrance-for-the-new-s-class-interior-perfume-scent-sabine-engelhardt/
I found the Part No. in the EPC to order the scents! Now your
room/office/car can smell like the new S-Class! Just have to pick up a
mini atomizer!

PERFUME SAMPLE SET (Nightlife Mood, Sports Mood, Downtown Mood &
Freeside Mood)
Make : Mercedes Benz
Part#: 0008990117
List $18.50