You can keep your existing policy until it expires, but it will not be
renewed.  There is a 30-day window at expiration to change to a different
policy.  I'm sticking with my existing policy until it expires and then
deciding.  Our federal government is an absolute joke, but as long as there
is NASCAR, NFL, WWE, and ESPN, most American's don't care because most
don't spend the time to understand and many others seem to like the joke
that the federal government is.