'Nother ATTABOY!

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Ritchey" <ritche...@nc.rr.com>
To: "'Mercedes Discussion List'" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2013 3:06 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 126 Lower Ball Joints - BFH

I bought a 4 lb hammer at Lowes today. Later, I had a few spare minutes so
I securely clamped the inverted knuckle (ala spindle) in my big vice and
gave it a few whacks using a big socket as a drift. I wasn't swinging very
hard but the ball joint started coming out after just a few whacks.  I had
sprayed some PB Blaster on it a couple days ago but I think the firm vice
grip and the bigger hammer did most of the magic. It came out a lot easier
than I expected.