The shop charged $5.  I'm not in a hurry so I decided to do both sides, but
one side at a time.  That way there is always an example to see how it's
supposed to look.  I was sorely tempted last week(?) when Harbor Freight had
20 ton presses on sale for $150.  I have space in my "barn" but I've reached
the point in life where I need to slow down acquiring stuff.