BTW, I ran/drove a '70 Chrysler at Daytona about '71; really, yes, I did, too - well 2 circuits, anyway. ;<)

Wilt

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Penoff" <d...@penoff.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 12:54 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 1984 380SL

My thoughts exactly.

I have a brother in law who is all horsepower and bling. He has a late model Rousch (?) Mustang, which he likes to take out on the rural roads around Champaign, IL and drive at high speeds.

Not sure why. I'm waiting for him to wrap it around a fence post. I hope it doesn't happen, if course, but that's the ultimate result from such theatrics.

I figure if I want a race car I'll buy a Porsche and run in the SCCA.

Dan without a foot of lead