The son needs a 240D if he's a new driver - let him learn to drive in the
real world in that car for a few years, then let him drive a car with more
power - safest way to start driving. Yup - mpst pf my kids started in a
240D. They are all still alive today, and have never wrecked a car.

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 1:43 PM, Craig <diese...@pisquared.net> wrote:

> I'm not looking for resale value, so that doesn't play into the
> equation. If I can pull this off the youngest son will end up with the
> car - unless I like it better, then he gets the S500...

You are spoiling your youngest son! (BTW, how old is he?)

--
OK Don
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary