fair enough; thanks.
    good luck with the move; i don't envy you that chore!

cheers!

On 05/Dec/13 10:29, Andrew Strasfogel wrote:
Unfortunately, I am in the throes of moving and the grille in question is
now locked up in temporary storage.  When I resurrect later this month it I
will try to rememebr to do this.  Feel free to remind me if you don't hear
anything by new year.

Andrew

On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 9:58 PM, ernest breakfield <