i can one up you on this.  i am a single dad receiving no child support but
ordered to pay my ex wife 4 figures a month in child support for a child
who lives with me and my ex wife has five times my income.  and no one in
the entire state of georgia thinks this even sounds unusual

your move

On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 11:36 AM, Rick Knoble <rickkno...@hotmail.com>wrote:

> On Dec 24, 2013, at 7:24 AM, "Peter Frederick" <psf...@earthlink.net>
> wrote:
>
> > You can live pretty well on a single industrial income in America if you
> are lucky and get one of the few good jobs left, but the majority of people
> simply cannot.  Most people cannot survive, let alone retire, on the
> prevailing wage as single people, sobering prospect.
>

> +1
>
> I've been a single dad (no child support) for almost 11 years now...
>
> I do pretty well, but I am a cheap bast..., uh, frugal. I don't need the
> newest cars, tv, etc.
>
> Rick
> Sent from my iPhone

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com <http://www.BuyEUROparts.com>*