On Dec 24, 2013, at 6:16 PM, "Scott Ritchey" <ritche...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

> Should read:
>

> I think the trees are blinding us to the forest here.  The real question
> should be "where did the good jobs go?

Overseas. China foremost. India, Vietnam, Korea, Mexico...

> why?

Unfavorable work rules in the US as opposed to other nations, China being given
Most Favored Nation trade status years ago, elimination of tariffs, NAFTA,
stringent EPA regulations here while other countries have virtually no
environmental standards, taxes, etc. ad infinum.

> and and how do we get some of
> them back?"

We don't.
Sorry.

> The most interesting part of this    >question is "why."

I have no clue.

Really.

Rick
Sent from my iPhone