i will just accept victory by forfeit then in the one up game (even though
i have a sinking feeling you might actually be able to win it if given a
fair chance)

and i'm always happy to talk with you, rick as you tend to make sense much
of the time

On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 11:50 AM, Rick Knoble <rickkno...@hotmail.com>wrote:

> > On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 11:36 AM, Rick Knoble <rickkno...@hotmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> >> I've been a single dad (no child support) for almost 11 years now...
>

> On Dec 24, 2013, at 10:40 AM, "Gary Hurst" <jabbahur...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > i can one up you on this.  i am a single dad receiving no child support
> but
> > ordered to pay my ex wife 4 figures a month in child support for a child
> > who lives with me and my ex wife has five times my income.  and no one in
> > the entire state of georgia thinks this even sounds unusual
> >
> > your move
>

> I won't go there on a public list. I'll just say my divorce was QUITE
> expensive. And still is...
>
> I'll tell you about it in private sometime.
>
> Rick
> Sent from my iPhone

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com <http://www.BuyEUROparts.com>*