Looks like they're all over the place on eBay.  Guess I'll need to find out
what model tranny I have.  Probably a 722.6 of some sort.

I keep reading things about "fluid shock" on these transmissions.  Are these
people nuts, or is it a bad idea to change ATF all at once?  Also, is the fluid
an MB only sort of thing?

Dan