i'd think your standard febi fluid would be fine.  see if you can find the
spec on febi part number 22806, which is the febi dexron III (not the same
as the old grapefruit smelling fluid that jaime is so in love with)

On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 2:05 PM, Dan Penoff <d...@penoff.com> wrote:

> Looks like they're all over the place on eBay.  Guess I'll need to find
> out what model tranny I have.  Probably a 722.6 of some sort.
>
> I keep reading things about "fluid shock" on these transmissions.  Are
> these people nuts, or is it a bad idea to change ATF all at once?  Also, is
> the fluid an MB only sort of thing?
>
> Dan
>

> On Dec 24, 2013, at 1:57 PM, Dan Penoff wrote:
>
> > So what's the deal with getting a "real" dipstick for the transmission
> on my R129?  It still has the factory cap.
> >
> > I suspect it's not a dealer item, but could be had someplace like eBay?
> >
> > Dan

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com <http://www.BuyEUROparts.com>*