Yeah, since this car has only 70k on it, I'm thinking it's never been serviced
or at best, serviced once, since I believe the interval (after they came out
and said it could be serviced) is 60k.

I know the "tools" aren't permanent dipsticks but just used to check the level.

I'm going to get some of the sealing pins for the cap next time I'm over at the
dealership, which will probably be Friday....

Thanks!

Dan