I just ordered new parts for my 1985 300D from Gary.  He is very helpful in
making sure I get the right part and the right quality of the part.  I just
recieved new Lemforder Tie Rod Assemblies, a drag link and a Bilstien steering
shock.  I communicate with him and place my orders via email.  His service and
shipping are always top notch.

Mike

Michael E. Esh
me...@horizonenv.com