Florida has a one time fee that applies to any and all vehicles being titled
and registered in the state. I believe it's something like $220 per vehicle or
thereabouts.

What they don't tell you is that of you have ever registered a vehicle in the
state in the past and not surrendered the plate, it sits in limbo in the system
and never goes away.

I never surrendered the plate on my 1984 300SD.

When I moved back in 2010 that old plate saved me $660 thanks to a sharp DMV
employee.

Dan

Sent from my iPad