Wholesale price is where a dealer buys a car from another dealer wholesale, or
more specifically a wholesaler goes to franchise store and buys their trades
and sells them wholesale to another independent store. Trade in price is when a
customer is trading in their car for another car either at a franchise store or
independent. The wholesale price is usually more than the trade amount.

Sent from my iPhone