On Aug 1, 2014 9:19 PM, "OK Don via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> a claimed top speed of about 217mph and would accelerate from zero to
62mph

That's not unreasonable for an electric car.  Of course you are paying for
that in range, but I gather it is a lot of fun... :)

> seconds. Nanoflowcell, its Germany-based builder, says the  technology

There is a discussion by knowledgeable EVers here:

http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/28239-NanoFlowcell-Quant

That was the highest non-advertising link on the Google for Nanoflowcell.
For me, that's the biggest red flag - no outside research discussion, no
progression of technology, just a slick ad man who somehow miraculously
leapfrogged a huge number of worldwide chemists to come up with a product
to sell.

I'm not saying it's impossible, but I'll save my money...

Best,
Tim