Why do I see sale of stock as the next move toward production?

Just perhaps, the idea of having exchangeable liquids to give instant
recharge is the quantum leap forward away from the limitation of heavy and
expensive batteries that take hours to recharge and have a finite life
cycle of number of total times they can be charged.

I question however, the real world cost of production of this "special
liquid battery" , it's handling, and ultimately, it's disposal. Also, what
happens when you get T-boned and the tanks rupture sending the two liquids
together?