-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Donald Snook
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 11:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [MBZ] Maintenance items on 126 -- M103

I will be flying out to Tampa this Friday for my Rendezvous with my new
car.  The seller is meeting me at the airport. He will have title in
hand and I will have check to present to him.  Here's is my question.
Where is the fuel filter on a M103?  Is it as easy to change as on the
diesels - i.e. spin on?  The spark plugs are probably fairly accessible
given the fact that it is a straight six.  Any weird maintenance quirks
I need to know about the M103 or the 126?  Things like coolant flushes,
power steering fluid changes, transmission fluid changes, and brakes
will be fairly standard, so I won't have to (get to) learn anything new
about that.   I just thought about it, I have no idea where the oil
filter is? Is it as much of a pain as on the 123/124 diesels?   Any
thoughts would be great?

Donald H. Snook

1990 300SEL 122K arriving soon

1992 Olds 98 Regency 121K For Sale