>I just thought about it, I have no idea where the oil filter is? Is it as much
>of a pain as >on the 123/124 diesels?

  Say WHAT? I hope you're thinking of the 115 diesels, on a 123 the oil filter
couldn't be easier. Well okay theres a bunch of vacuum crap right there too but
aside from that its pretty stinkin easy. A '96 Dodge Dakota v8 is MUCH harder
which is why I don't change the oil in my Dakota...

  -Curt

Yahoo! Photos