Brian Chase wrote:

> Speaking of outrunning cops, the same engine I'm speaking of outran Tucson's
> "finest" (and their Chevys were running fine - just not enough umph.)

I remember reading an article supposedly written by a cap, about
when his department had Aspens or Volares. One time he was running
flat out on an emergency run when some joker in a Vette passed him.
Later that night, he spied the parked Vette and did a full throttle
U-turn. A ball joint separated, causing the front of the criuser
to collapse. Vette pilot got arrested, he was laughing too hard to
run away.