The plane does not have a 3 point star on the front (unless you have a 3 bladed prop).

RB

On 03/12/2014 12:02 PM, OK Don via Mercedes wrote:
WOW!  The FAA approved, flame resistant, custom sewn headliner for our
Cessna was only $200! I didn't know that anything for an aircraft could be
less expensive than the similar item for a car.

On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 11:18 AM, Meade Dillon via Mercedes <