Saturday I didn't get much done, but I did get the car jacked up.  The
road rash doesn't look as bad as I'd feared.

On Sunday I got to work on it.  The forward end of the exhaust pipe
that was dragging on the ground was all collapsed.  I got the end of
the pipe opened back up, and the ruined metal broken off.  (Yes, it's
that thin!)  I rooted around in the garage and came up with an 8"
piece of scrap exhaust pipe that would slip over what was there, and
used it as a sleeve to bridge the break and cover up the missing
metal.  I then welded it into place.  It leaks a bit, but the noise is
gone and it seems sturdy enough again.  I replaced the one rubber
exhaust hanger that had disappeared.

Today I put in some engine oil, which was low, and while I was at it I
slopped a bit into the injection pump.  I tested the fuses, and rolled
them in their sockets, and all seems well again.  I re-set the clock,
and replaced the burned out indicator in the flasher switch.  Ready to
roll again!

-- Jim