Two days ago I notice the heater fan wasn't working anymore.
Yikes!  This morning I had a chance to look at it, and it's
merely a blown fuse.  I was thrown by the fact that it wasn't
working on the preheater either, which does not require the
fuse.  (But it only runs it on low, and the fan was a bit
sticky with disuse.  Once the car was able to run it at
higher speeds the preheater function started working right
too.)  Just in time for the snow/ice they're predicting.
It's been very cold here, but mostly very dry.

I also found a split vacuum plug on the main line, that might
explain the intermittent loss of boost.

I got the torn headliner in the back glued back up, and the
Christmas lights re-hung.  'tis the season!

-- Jim